Kids & Art is a fabulous non-profit organization, they are leaders in the art world, and in sharing the gift of strength through making art. Kids are battling cancer, and this group makes sure they have inspiration and fun in their lives too.
A note from Art & Kids
March Towards Health — Kid’s Art Exhibits around the Bay Area!
This year is already proving to be a busy year for us! We are collaborating with Maker Therapy and are going to be part of the Summit on April 4 at the Tech Museum.
- From April 4 to 28 our pediatric cancer families art will be exhibited at the San Mateo City Hall.
- From May 1 to June 30 the San Mateo Main Library will exhibit our work on the 2nd floor gallery.
- Save The Date: April 22-23 for our upcoming Art Fair and Fundraiser at Art Attack SF’s new gallery in the Castro. We have many celebrated artists presenting their work.
- Our 16-week pilot at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital at Mission Bay is in full swing.
- If you would like to know more about this program please do feel free to call or email me directly. Our facebook page has photos from our weekly workshops. Thank you for supporting our mission to heal through the arts. Happy Spring,
Kids & Art contact info: 1443 Howard Avenue, Suite 218, Burlingame, CA 94010 | 650.877.2750 | firstname.lastname@example.org