The Special interest group of the Lion’s Club brought us Doctor Oz and Deepak Chopra this summer for a FANTASTIC Wellness Seminar. Now they have a great healthy series of Lectures.
Cost $35 each
Call Eleanor Britta for tickets 415-378-6789
All Dates have the same Time: 6-9:30
- Tuesday Sept 17: What’s in your medicine Cabinet and what’s in your Cupboard?
- Tuesday Oct 15: Sleep and the Answers you Need to avoid getting Alzheimer’s and Dementia… and getting your life back!
- Tuesday November 19: The Holidays – How to eat and what not to eat to maintain your energy, your good health, your balance and your happiness
- Tuesday January 15: The Brain, how to keep it healthy to win longevity and cognitive stability
- Tuesday February 18: The Heart, how to keep it out of stress and how to keep it pumping with healthy habits and lots of love
The GO-TO-PLACE for Children’s Services
To get involved with the Lions Club, and specifically this Special Interest group that is devoted to health and wellness, please click this link: http://www.psilionsclub.com/ This group is an important part of our local community and support health and wellness. We applaud their efforts, you’ll often see them at Wellness Festivals and we were happy to have them at the College of San Mateo Health Fair this year. –editor