For Analysts and Press – this is always a great time to learn more about several newsworthy companies and their mobile / energy / security devices.
- BlackBerry will be showcasing PRIV, its latest smartphone, powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, among other well-known portfolio favorites. Cedar Electronics Escort, Inc., Cobra Electronics, and WASPcam, held by Cedar Electronics, are showcasing their most advanced radar detection systems, dual channel Drive HD™ Dash Cams and the latest ultra-compact Cobra JumPack™ XL portable power solutions as well as the newly acquired WASPcam™ and Adventure HD™ action and sport camera systems.
- EchoStar® will be showing SAGE™ by Hughes™, a fully integrated, self-monitored security and home automation solution.
- Energous will be showing the Miniature WattUp® transmitter, the only pocketable wire-free charging solution for wearables and IoT devices.
- Kingston Technology will display its latest range of gaming, mobile, and high-density, high-speed memory cards to ensure you get into the action and keep going wherever you are.
- KODAK PIXPRO Digital Cameras and Devices will be showing its latest cutting-edge 360° camera, the SP360 4K VR Camera, designed to take your creative vision and passions for 360° interactive video to the next level.
- Lenovo is excited to be showing off all of our most current consumer and enterprise products, stop by and check us out. Metromile Metromile, an innovative pay-per-mile car insurance provider, will be showing its newly re-designed Metromile app including features like car location, street sweeping alerts, billing and car health. Moshi will be presenting accessories for the discerning business professional, including Avanti, the company’s flagship on-ear headphones, and its IonBank portable battery series.