Common Ground is a wonderful community resource, located in Palo Alto. If you’d like to get involved in their fund-raising or outreach, please take a look at their information. The classes are held at their store and have such a variety that’ll you will find something: from bee keeping, herb gardening, tomato planting to (my favorite) “Relax with a 6-pack!” this group is knowledgeable, fun, and helpful. Gardening is not drudgery when they are around!
Did you know that Common Ground’s Edible Landscaping Tour engaged 400 people last year?
This inspiring and educational tour teaches our community about landscaping with edible plants, promotes eating locally-grown produce, and raises awareness on issues ranging from alternatives to pesticides and herbicides in the garden to water-saving practices.
We invite you to sponsor Common Ground’s most important annual fundraising event. Please consider making as generous a tax deductible gift as you can. Donations of $250 and more are:
- Listed as a sponsor on our website.
- Listed as a sponsor in the Edible Landscaping Tour booklet (If submitted by April 30th)
- Announced in our E-newsletter, distribution to over 5,500 individuals.
- Given two admissions for the tour ($70 value-not tax deductable).
Ways to sponsor:
- Pay via our secure website.
- Mail your sponsor check to 559 College Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
- Bring your donation personally.
All donations small and large are appreciated.
Patricia Becker and the Common Ground Team