Check out the California Organics…. beautiful Reds and whites…. biodynamic farms…we have it all:
- Organic Vintners 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon ~$17
- Organic Vintners 2006 Merlot (Vegan) ~$17
- Check out Lolonis Wines — organic wines for years… you’ll remember the ladybug on the label
- Sterling Vineyards in Calistoga, is a wonderful and beautiful winery, tram ride, great views and has organic offerings:Organic wines from Sterling: Made With Organic Grapes 2007 Sauvignon Blanc and
Chardonnay , Cabernet Sauvignon made from organic fruit is scheduled for release in April 2009.
- Benziger Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir, about $30 — crafted with organic and biodynamic wine growing practices
- AND Didier Goubet organic grape juice….artisanal organic from France, not local but yummy
What are your favorites?