I am super psyched about Yoga Journal LIVE… I attended this event with many of you last year and can’t wait to go again. Would love you to join me! Here is some more info…
Yoga Journal LIVE in San Francisco Jan. 16-20, 2014!
The San Francisco Bay Area yoga community is like no other! Master teachers and local favorites will keep you flowing in 100+ classes, elevating your practice with fresh insights and teachings to prepare you for a new year. Connect with fellow yoga practitioners, wellness professionals, 50+ sponsors and vendors, and world renowned instructors for four days designed to help you expand your practice.
Choose from classes with: Baron Baptiste, Kathryn Budig, Seane Corn, Jason Crandell, Maty Ezraty, Ana Forrest, Dharma Mittra, Shiva Rea, Rod Stryker, David Swenson, Rodney Yee and more all on the historic Embarcadero waterfront at the Hyatt Regency in downtown San Francisco! This will be beautiful, fun and these instructors are the most inspired and awesome – it will be amazing.
• Friday Evening Keynote by Andrew Weil—Discover valuable information on how to incorporate conventional and complementary medicine practices into your life with pioneer in integrative medicine, Andrew Weil.
• Thursday and/or Friday Business of Yoga Workshop– Fall in love with every aspect of your yoga business. Hear from a variety of experts as they share vital methods to ensure the success of your yoga business!
• Saturday Special Event: IGNITE with Seane Corn, Shiva Rea and DJ DREZ– Combine deep flow music vibes, vinyasa flow yoga, embodied prayer, movement meditation, and a healing Savasana, while inviting the positive change we can activate in the New Year.
• All Day Intensives– Dig deep with Baron Baptiste, Seane Corn, Shiva Rea, and Rodney Yee, plus enjoy many offerings just for yoga teachers!
• Marketplace– Stop by for samples, henna, massage, 50+ sponsors and vendors. This year, don’t miss our Sangha Space–a place for community to gather and connect. All free and open to the public.
Welcome 2014 and discover the intersection of Yoga with Ayurveda, Neuroscience, Healthy Eating, Mantra, Tantra, Pranyama and much more all in Yoga Journal’s hometown!
- There is a WORK EXCHANGE PROGRAM available for this amazing event. You’ll have to be available Thursday through Sunday for up to 16 hours of work.
If you are new to SF there are so many great choices for outdoor yoga, even in January. This short video shows a few! I’d also suggest San Bruno Mountain (in Daly City) the largest open space area in San Mateo County. — the editor