A great new comprehensive book about keeping your home SQUEAKY clean without harmful chemicals. But it doesn’t stop there, it gives detailed, thoughtful suggestions on the garden, health care, outdoor pests and more. The Toxin-Free Home – A guide to Maintaining a Clean, Eco-Friendly, and Healthy Home is written by Alison Haynes.
It is a great resource, well laid out and really interesting! There are some recipes that sound so wonderful that I’ll try them ASAP. This one for sure: Making an organic facial mask for oily skin using ingredients from your fridge… Great to learn this!! — the editor
What do you want to know about? It’s all here:
- Using lavender oil as a natural mosquito repellent
- Cleaning and shining patent leather with petroleum jelly
- Removing read wine stains with white wine and rubbing alcohol (love this!)
- Recycling soap scraps into a whole new cleaner.
- Simple methods AND also natural, eco-friendly replacements for store-bought chemical-filled cleaners.
You’ll love this book… no extraneous stuff, no filler, just good suggestions that are easy to implement.