Pure essential oils have the highest frequencies of any measured natural substance
The average frequencies of therapeutic grade essential oils that have been measured:
• Rose (Rosa damascene)……………………..320 MHz
• Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)……..118 MHz
• Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)…………….105 MHz
• Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)….105 MHz
• Aloes/Sandalwood (Santalum album)……96 MHz
• Peppermint (Mentha peperita)…………..78 MHz
• Basil (Ocimum basilicum)………………….52 MHz
The measured frequencies of essential oils begin at 52 MHz, the frequency of basil oil, and go as high as 320 MHz — the frequency of rose oil. Fresh produce has a frequency up to 15 MHz, dry herbs from 12 to 22 MHz, and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 MHz. Processed and canned foods have no measurable frequency. The human body vibrating within its normal vibratory range between 62 and 68 MHz is considered in a state of health. But energy disturbances in the subtle bodies will actually precede the appearance of disease and illness in the physical body.
• Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz.
• 58 MHz is the frequency of your body when you have a cold or the flu.
• When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz.
• 52 MHz is the frequency of a body with Epstein- Barr virus present.
• 42 MHz is the frequency of a body wherein cancer can appear.
• When the death process begins – the frequency has been measured at 20 MHz.
The intention of this healing process is to provide the correct frequency that will bring the body back to a state of coherence, to a state of equilibrium. Terry Friedman, in his book, Freedom Through Health tells us that raising our vibrational frequency aids in “restoring health to the body, clarity to the mind and attunement to the spirit.”
Essential oils in the higher frequency ranges tend to influence the emotions. EOs in the lower frequencies have more effect on structural and physical changes, including cells, hormones, and bones, as well as viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
Essential oils don’t resonate with the toxins in our bodies. This incompatibility is what helps eliminate the toxins from our systems. Neither do they resonate with negative emotions. So they can help dislodge forgotten traumas by surfacing them in our consciousness where we can deal with them and let them go.
Emotions & Essential oils by Daniel Macdonald
Essential oils are widely used for their physical health benefits, but few have understood the scope of their healing capabilities.
In this, the first installment in the series, Daniel Macdonald introduces essential oils as powerful emotional healers. This groundbreaking manual bridges the gap between the physical and emotional aspects of essential oils and creates a user-friendly guide for taking charge of emotional health.
Each of the listed essential oils and blends is analyzed for its effect on feelings and emotions. This easy to follow reference will help you come to know the oils in a new way and more fully appreciate their distinct healing qualities. For long-time oil enthusiasts and beginners alike, Emotions & Essential Oils will inspire you with the genius and beauty of Mother Nature’s finest of gifts.
Thanks Maralies for sharing this information.